Monday, October 15, 2012

3 Leaves - Made Especially for You

Hi there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog.  For this week we are challenging you to create a card that includes 3 leaves.  This week's sponsor is "V's Sweet Ideas" who is generously donating a $10.00 gift certificate to the winner. 

This is my card....

 I used a free digi from Jane's Doodles to create my pumpkin, printing it our onto a scrap of BoBunny double dot card stock, then adding some brown Copic to the stem.
 I have had these felt leaves from CTMH in my stash for a while now and was thrilled to pull them out and put them to good use.  I added some hand stitching to them for a little bit of interest.

Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the hand stitching on the leaves .. the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!