Sunday, October 28, 2012

8 + 1 ~ Boy's Rule ~ Studio Calico

Hi there!

I have a project up on the Boy's Rule blog today using the super fun October  kit.  I am loving creating with this kit, and getting so many projects out of it!


 This collection is just perfect for my back to school pictures, on my youngest son.
 There are fun vintage pictures and phrases on the pattern papers.
 A combination of paper clips and stickers to create a math problem title.  Although it does represent his age and not his grade, but I like it!
 More Evaliscious badges and Maya Road wood bits.
I used some of the twine in the kit to stitch around part of my  layout.


Why don't you pop by the  Boy's Rule blog, to see what the other DT members are creating, there is always lots going on over there!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work with this ... I love the metal paper clips and what you've done with the twine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!