Friday, October 12, 2012

Besties 24/7 - Boys Rule - Studio Calico

Hi there!


If you are here for my MEFY blog hop, please scroll down.

There is a fabulous new sketch to play with today over at Boy's Rule!  I think you are going to love it as much as I did,  especially when it is combined with this month's fun kit!  Here is a look at my interpretation of it......

 The colour sin this month's kit read 'fall' to me, although it is not a fall themed kit.  I thought they would be perfect for this photo of my youngest and his puppy, Mollie.
 I love this die cut 24/7, it is something that we all say and so very versatile! 
 These Evaliscious badges are awesome, I just love them!  I punch out some leaves and ran them through my crimper to give them some texture, I think they are just perfect for this fall page.
I have been a fan of these Maya Road wooden embellies for a while now, but this is the first time I have used naked ones!  They are super versatile, I just tapped this one on my ink pad to give it some colour!
 And here is the sketch, by talented fellow design team member Jenny Evans.

Now why don't you pop on over to the Boy's Rule blog to play along with this week's sketch!  I will be sure to visit your blog and leave you some love if you do! 

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous page! Love the colours! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title ... great idea to stamp that wooden piece too ... such a subtle but lovely impact!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!