Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Big News!

Hello all!

I have big, big news to share with you!  Effective November 1st I will be part of the newest Design Team over at  Creative Scrappers

For those of you that do not know, Creative Scrappers is a sketch challenge blog.   There are new and amazing sketches each week.  The DT is always beyond inspiring and the entrants are super talented, too. 

This is so exciting for me!! Many times over the last couple of years I have seen DT calls on their blog, but hadn't got up the nerve to apply.  Well last week I found the nerve, and I am thrilled and surprised and thrilled that Kristine picked me as one of the new DT members! 

I hope you will follow along with me on this newest creative endeavor and play along with the fabulous sketches each week! I am so excited to work with this group of ladies!


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So excited for you Laura!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Laura - I love your work so will enjoy seeing your new layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!