Monday, October 08, 2012

Boo Again - Made Especially for You

Hi there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog.  For this week we are challenging you to create a card based on a sketch.  This week's sponsor is "Bugaboo Stamps" who is generously donating 7 digis to the winner.  The DT also got to choose a digi to play with!  How fun is that!

This is my card....

 I think this image is so super cute and even though I used it on a card, it would make a great treat bag topper!
 This cute rosette makes for a great 'o' substitute.
 Can you see the Stickles on the pumpkin - so sweet!
 And more Stickles on the hair bows!  I always forget to use them and I am so glad I remembered this time!
 In case you are wondering here are the Copic colours I used.

And here is the sketch for this challenge....
 I also wanted to let you know about a Blog Hop that will be happening at Made Especially for You on October 12th - why don't you hop along with us for your chance to win!
Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!