Monday, October 01, 2012

Boo - Made Especially for You

Hi there!

If you are here for my 'Let's Get Sketchy' post, please scroll down.

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog.  For this week we are challenging you to create Halloween card that features a banner.  This week's sponsor is "The Stamping Boutique" who is generously donating  3 digis to the winner.  As well ass some fun digis to the DT!

This is my card....

 Isn't he so fun?!
 I punched out these little banners and stamped on them, then I wrapped them messily (read spookily) around this arrow!

And here are the Copics that I used....

 Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

 I also wanted to let you know about a Blog Hop that will be happening at Made Especially for You on October 12th - why don't you hop along with us for your chance to win!


Thanks fro visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. I love the little vampire:)
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... super cute! (and spooky :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!