Monday, October 29, 2012

Caught the Big One ~ Let's Get Sketchy ~ Lucky 7 Factory

Hi there!

It is the start of a brand new week, and that usually means there is a new sketch to play with over at Let's Get Sketchy !    But as this is the 5th Monday of the month, we are mixing things up a bit.  Each of the DT were paired up to lift a layout from another DT member!    You can play along too, just choose any other layouts features on the  Let's Get Sketchy blog this week, whether the lift of the new take on it, to lift yourself... then link it up to us!

This is the layout I created ...

 These patterned papers are from the Lucky 7 Factory.
 I sprinkled a variety of sizes and colours of buttons as well as some brads across my layout.

 A twig from my garden creates a cute little fishing pool.
 A multi font title.
 And some hand cut arrow shapes.

And this is the layout that I chose to lift.   You can see that I too stuck with a red, green, gold and beige colour palette  And stuck fairly close to this original design.

Now it's your turn, pop on over to  Let's Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the design team has created and once you have your fill of inspiration - create a layout to play along.  Remember, you now have the entire month to create 3 two layouts to get your name entered into a draw to win the prize of the month!

This is my last DT post for Let's Get Sketchy, and I have to say that I will miss these girls!  I have loved every minute of being a part of this team.  They are a warm and funny group of ladies.  I will definitely still be following along with the blog and playing along once in a while too.  Thanks fro everything ladies!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. such great looking and outdoorsy papers for your LO! Great work!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the details on this! Both layouts are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! I love the background that you picked for your layout ... very suited for what you've done! Great lift!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!