Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cave Dive - Colorful Creations Sketch- Studio Calico

Hi there!

I hope you are having a great weekend so far!  Today is my turn to share a sketch at Colorful Creations. Check it out.....





And here is a sample I created with my sketch....

 These patterned papers are from Studio Calico and the wood starfish are from CTMH.  I love how they combine to may a great backdrop for my photos of my youngest boy swimming in a cav in cuba.




This will be my  last sketch that I create and play along with for Colorful Creations so I want to say a big thank you to the team there for having me, it has been a lot of fun hanging around your forum these past few months.

Thanks fro visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow soooo cool. Perfect paper choice and I love that wooden starfish!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!