Monday, October 29, 2012

Colour Chalenge - Made Especially for You

Hi there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog.  For this week we are challenging you to create a card using the following colour scheme.....

 This week's sponsor is My Heart Pieces who is generously donating 3 images to the winner. 

This is my card....

 Since I didn't have any patterned  papers with this colour scheme, I went very literal and punched a butterfly in each of the 5 colours and layered them over a wood grain embossed base page.  I love how it turned out, and so did the friend I sent this to!

Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet! Love the repetitive butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!