Saturday, October 06, 2012

Congrats - Boy's Rule - Studio Calico

Hello!

Today is World Card Making Day!  And the team at Boy's Rule thought we'd get together and have a blog hop and create a card each, with this month's kit!

This is the hop order so if you arrived here outside of the hop, be sure to check in at the rest of the blogs.  Leave some love along the way  and then hop over to Boy's Rule and leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

 Laura Lee
Dani
Laura - You are here!



I went totally outside my box on this one, creating something graphic and masculine.   Funny, I create masculine layouts and more feminine cards as a rule.... hmmmm!

Anyway.... check it out ......

 The 'arrows' are hand cut and the circles were punched... yup, I sure did add bling to a masculine card! lol

You can see in this picture that the circles were popped up to give the card some dimension.

Now why don't you hop along and see what the rest of the team came up with.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura




16 comments:

  1. Nice job Laura! Love your design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect combination of papers and shapes! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card....love the hand cut arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW, those chevrons ROCK!!!!!!!
    Looks great. :) TYFS-Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, and I think the bling looks great too:)
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card works and does look masculine -- even with bling. I love the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the circles. They just draw the eye right in. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really neat card! I love those circles that you created!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the arrows! Really nice effect & great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fun elements! Love the little rhinestones added to the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love adding bling to my boys' layouts. Great job! Lisa L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE
    O
    V
    E

    LO
    VE

    your card----the circles are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!