Thursday, October 11, 2012

Explore - Basic Grey

Hi there!

I was lucky enough to scrapbook with some girlfriends on Tuesday, and decided to play along with a fun sketch that was posted on the Basic Grey blog. And I happened to have a little bit of my Clippings goodies leftover in my Boy's Rule kit from last month!  So it seemed a no brainer!

 I love these papers for everyday layouts, especially for my boys!  These pictures were taken while we were spelunking at the Warsaw Caves this past summer.
 i love layering up elements for fun and interest.
 Staples and metal clips are perfect 'bling' for boy pages.
 I {heart} flags!  Oh and mist!
 And here is the sketch from Basic Grey, in case you want to play along too!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. So cool and funky ... love how you've showcased your boys!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!