Monday, October 01, 2012

Fall Fun - Let's Get Sektchy - American Crafts,

Hi there!

It is the start of a brand new week, and that means there is a new sketch to play with over at Let's Get Sketchy !    Play along with two of this month's sketches for your chance to win!

This is the layout I created based on this week's sketch ....


 I love banners!  And I am getting my money's worth out of the banner dies that I purchased!
 A few heat embossed hexagons, in a pretty blue.
 I added stitching to some plain brown felt acorns.

 A pretty badge and some fun foam Thickers create my title.
 I also added some stitching to my banners for fun and texture!

Here is this week's sketch, created by one of my fabulous team mates!

Now it's your turn, pop on over to  Let's Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the design team has created and once you have your fill of inspiration - create a layout to play along.  Remember, by creating just two layouts each month you get your name entered into a draw to win the prize of the month!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Love all the details. Thanks so much for the close ups! I always love looking at the elements on your layouts. Great fall project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching on your banners! What a wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching on the banners! Wonderful!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job! I love all your close-ups and all your little added bits! The stitching is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the stitching on the banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Laura, I just love your style girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ... I love all of the hand stitching! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this layout! I love all of your fun elements, and the stitching on the banners is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!