Sunday, October 14, 2012

FireFly Lizzie - Whimsie Doodles

Hello all!

 I have a new card up on the Whimsie Doodles blog today.  I chose to play with this sweet Firefly Lizzie digi, from this month's new releases!  She is super sweet and firefly's are so fun I thought she would make a perfect birthday card for my sister!

 Keeping the card fairly simple so this sweet girlie shines!
 I know it's hard to tell but this sweet firefly has gold glitter all over his body.  I am getting a kick out of popping up part of these sweet digis!
I thought these die cut flowers looked a little like sunflowers especially when cut from gold felt.  The perfect fall flower!
Here is a look at the Copic colours I used to colour her up!

You can find this sweetie and more great digis in the Whimsie Doodles Store!


Oh and I also want to wish my sister a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I hope this year brings you good health and much happiness!  I love you!




Thanks for visiting me today!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow ... this is the cutest. You have also inspired me to go out and buy some felt!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!