Friday, October 26, 2012

First Day - Boy's Rule - Studio Calico

Hi there!


If you are here for my MEFY blog hop, please scroll down.

There is another fabulous new sketch to play with today over at Boy's Rule!  I had a lot of fun with it when pairing it with this month's fun kit!  Here is a look at my interpretation of it......

 I used the mist in the kit along with a mask to add some 'sun ray' type shapes to my layout.  I loved the 'white space' on this layout.  I added one extra photo and love the look of it!
 I paired this cool number 4 paper clip with  a  piece of one of the pattern papers with a 4 in it, I think the effect is fun and perfect for my 4th grader!

 I punches these letters out of one of the patterned papers to create this sub-title to label the photos with my son's emotions from the morning of the first day of school.
 I love these darling Evaliscious badges!
Here is the fab sketch by fellow Boy's Rule DT member Jenny.

Now why don't you pop on over to the Boy's Rule blog to play along with this week's sketch!  I will be sure to visit your blog and leave you some love if you do! 

Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design! I love all the texture on this -- awesome pics too~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo I love this LO and its elements!
    Great inspiration!
    I will drop over to the Boy's Rule challenge blog now and check it out!
    Thanks, Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mask that you've used and love this paper with those black and white photos ... just awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!