Thursday, October 04, 2012

Frankie's Haunted & Spooky

Hello all!

 I have a new card up on the Whimsie Doodles blog today.  I chose this fun Frankie image to play with today!

I must admit that it was a little strange, but super fun to colour skin green! LOL  This image is so cool and cute, I just love him - perfect for all of the men in my life!
 Here is a little close up of him ... I pulled his clothing colours form the patterned papers I chose.
 Some eerie drips and a big old spider.
 This die cut made for a perfect sentiment.
Cannot miss an opportunity to add buttons and twine!

Here are the Copic colours I used to colour him.

You can find this sweetie and more great digis in the Whimsie Doodles Store!

Thanks for visiting me again today!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job Laura. I love Whimsie Doodles and I was just there checking out their new release. I think I need to do some shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ... so fun and cute ... and those spiders are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!