Thursday, October 04, 2012

Grey Skies Blue - Boy's Rule - Studio Calico

Hi there!

If you are here for my Whimsie Doodles post please scroll down.

I have a project up on the Boy's Rule blog today using the super fun October  kit.  It is fabulous and  I had so much playing with it!  Here is a sneak peek for you....

 It is largely based around Studio Calico's Yearbook collection.

And here is my first project, that I created with it!
 Even though there is an element of 'school' in this collection, it is super versatile and perfect for everyday layouts as well. 
 I love these Evalicious badges.
 I added the blue alphas from my stash to reinforce my title but otherwise everything came from the kit.
 I punched out some of the 'pie charts' and popped them up on top of the piece of \pie chart' paper that I had on my layout... for fun and dimension.
These little Maya Road wood elements were 'naked', I tapped them onto an ink pad to add a bit of colour.

Why don't you pop by the  Boy's Rule blog, to see what the other DT members are creating, there is always lots going on over there!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love how you popped up those circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this layout Laura!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this one ... great dimension ... so interesting! It just drew me in!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!