Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Boo-thday - Made Especially for You

Hi there!

Welcome to the Monster Mash Blog Hop, brought to you by the design teams of Made Especially For You and Exploring Cricut!

Today the design teams of Made Especially For You and Exploring Cricut have teamed up to share with you all sorts of spooktacular monster-themed projects to help get your crafty gears turning for all those upcoming Halloween projects!

If you've come from Ian's blog , you're in the right place! If you just came across the hop and would like to start at the beginning, please visit Ashley at Made Especially For You.

For my project, I created a Halloween themed birthday card.  Just perfect for my sweet nephew who will turn 9 on Halloween!
 I picked up this sweet mummy digi free from Dearie Dolls (she has new freebies daily) ! 
 I added a fun boo-thday sentiment to the centre of this circular sentiment digi.  I love that about digis!
 Isn't he the sweetest little monster!
These are the Copic colours that I used to colour this image.


We have some wonderful sponsors giving away prizes to those who comment on every stop of the hop!
Paper Piecings by Nikki
$15 Gift Certificate


$15 Gift Certificate

$10 Gift Certificate

The winners of the blog candy will be announced on Made Especially For You on Tuesday October 16th. Please make sure to leave your contact information when commenting to be eligible to win!
Your next stop is Sharon's blog. Here's the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:


Happy Hopping!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo 

22 comments:

  1. Great job, Laura! I need to take some lessons on Copics. They intimidate me. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little mummy! I'm sure your nephew LOVED it! TFS :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that card. That sentiment is perfect!!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love that image.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well let me be the first to say just how adorable this little guy is. Great job Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, super job on colouring it in!! I'm sure your nephew will love his card!! And a Happy 9th Birthday to him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute digi! Love the card. My due date was halloween for my oldest and she wishes every year she was born on that day!! But she decided to appear a few days early.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the sweetest monsters I have seen:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  9. super super cute!!!! What a great halloween birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nephew sure will like this card! I really like that round sentiment that you used.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laura, what a cutie. I really like this card.
    Kathy:)
    Kathy's Corner
    kathy.unger113@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great card!!! Love that little mummy!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet, sweet card! You did a great job! I have that digi - I will have to use it! Thanks for the hop utb01@att.net have a great weekend ~ Gail ~

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is so adorable cute!!! Love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this image! Soo cute:) Thanks for the website, I will have to go and check it out!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just too stinkin' cute!! I LOVE that digi!! Adorable! : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable card!! bbiswabic@new.rr.com or my blog, Crazy About Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too darn cute and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cutie. Love that image.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!