Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Hello!

Just popping in quick to wish you all a Happy Halloween, hoping you get some dry weather for the Trick or Treaters in your area!

Timmy and I made these really simple Halloween treat bags for his class mates....






Like I said we kept it really simple, just a little cutting and corner chomping them adding a stamped sentiment from CTMH, and stapled them in place.

I am not sure what grade is the magic number that kids do not bring loot bags any more (do you know)  though I have a sad feeling that this may just be our last year.  If I remember correctly last year when he was in grade 3 most kids no longer brought in treats :(

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Adriane is in grade 4 too and I expect we won't see anything as nice as this anymore. Tim sure is a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ... love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!