Monday, October 08, 2012

Hooked - Let's Get Sketchy - Authentique,

Hi there!




If you are here for my Made Especially for You post, please scroll down.

It is the start of a brand new week, and that means there is a new sketch to play with over at Let's Get Sketchy !    Play along with three of this month's sketches for your chance to win!

This is the layout I created based on this week's sketch ....

 I used up a bit more of my Authentique Loyale stash, I just love these colours!
I modified the sketch a bit and added my title to the banner instead of putting it above.  These stitched Thickers are so fun!
 I happened to have just the right rubons to add to this page.  I am loving that I am using up my stash, with all of these great sketches!
 The banner is 'hung' by  cute little button and this scroll rubon was just perfect fro this sketch.
 And here is this week's sketch, created by fellow DT member Janessa.  I must admit when I saw it, it gave me pause... but when I started to play with it, everything just fell into place!

Now it's your turn, pop on over to  Let's Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the design team has created and once you have your fill of inspiration - create a layout to play along.  Remember, you now have the entire month to create 3 two layouts to get your name entered into a draw to win the prize of the month!


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Love how you did the title! Those alphas work perfectly with Loyal! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love what you did with the Authentique collection..and your title...well it's just too cute! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, I just love your sweet photos, and your colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page Laura, love the little cluster of embellies near the title and the pics are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute, I love it! Those pps are perfect for your cute photos! Love the title banner and cluster!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!