Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm nuts about you - Whimsie Doodles

Hi there!

 I have a new card up on the Whimsie Doodles blog today.  I chose to play with this adorable Nuts about you digi, from this month's new releases!  It is super cute and just perfect for your sweetie!

 Here are the Copics I used to colour up this digi.
The wooden leaves help reinforce the fall theme of this card, along with some great fall colours in the papers.

You can find this sweetie and more great digis in the Whimsie Doodles Store!

Thanks for visiting me today!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. Looking good.Your coloring is FABULOUS>


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Laura. Hop over to my blog. I left something there for you. Have a great day!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this! Such a cute digi and the wooden leaf accents are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!