Monday, October 01, 2012

Monkey and Sweet Snapshots - My MInd's Eye - Echo Park,

Hi there!

I had a chance to play with a couple of Creative Scrappers sketches on the weekend!

First up is this layout called 'Monkey'
 I had a bit of this MME line left over and the colours seemed just perfect for these pictures of my little man (several years ago) climbing tress.
 Lots of dimensional embellies and some mist.  Along with some hand stitching.
 More of the same with a few little die cuts.
A clip and some twirled twine, just for fun!


And here is the inspiration sketch!

 Next up is  'Sweet Snapshots'

 Loving this Echo Park line and that I could 'girl' it up for our Miss Mollie with some bling and flowers!
 The fun thing about working with sketches is being able to pull in elements from several manufacturers! 
 Pretty scalloped edges.
 Butterflies and bling.
Wood, paper, stickers, bling, flowers and epiphany ... so much goodness in one little space.

And here is the inspiration sketch for this layout.

I am so glad I made a point of taking these sketches with me this weekend, the were so fun to play with!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura

5 comments:

  1. these are both incredible...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layers and details are amazing.. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the sketches Laura. Such great details. Love the photos too. Kids are such fun..and Mollie is adorable1

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww.. these LO are just adorable!!
    So cute and fun... Love them!
    Thanks for the inspiration..
    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun ... so many amazing deatails ... you've given me some ideas for how to use some of those embellies! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!