Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Priceless - Boy's Rule - Studio Calico

Hi there!

I have a project up on the Boy's Rule blog today using the super fun October  kit.  I am having a lot of fun creating with this kit, I cannot believe how many projects I am getting out of it!

 This time I did use this kit for back to school pictures, well a goofing around on the first day of school picture anyway!
 This fun die cut title was perfect for this silly photo!  I love these badges that were in the kit!
 I used a Copic to add colour to these 'naked' Maya Road wood elements.
 One of the sheets of 12 x 12 papers had all of these great little tags and stuff on the back, they make perfect journalling tags once cut out!
 Loopy twine, just because I love it!
Some border punching with a contrasting paper peeking out from behind.

Why don't you pop by the  Boy's Rule blog, to see what the other DT members are creating, there is always lots going on over there!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love it...he is just too cute and this layout is just perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! You did an amazing job!!! I love what you did with the punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the details on this one ... so many fun pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!