Saturday, October 20, 2012

Snow Fun - Canadian Scrapbooker Sketch - Harmonie

Hi there!

I have been fortunate enough to get together with a couple of girlfriends the past couple of Tuesdays.  Since they are both on maternity leave, we decided a few scrappy Tuesdays would be a fun way to break up the week!

This is a layout I created this past Tuesday.....

 These papers are from  Harmonie a Canadian Manufacturer, as is the chipboard swirl and snowflakes (which were originally one piece but I cut them apart).  The blue-ish swirly paper is the packaging for the chipboard piece.  The snow flakes are from Maya Road, the Snowman is and old LYB piece (I think) and who knows where the buttons came from!  Oh and the alphas are Studio Calico. 


I used this sketch from Canadian Scrapbooker  to create my layout....

Did you know they have a gallery and a new sketch to play with each month?  Why don't you check it out!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!