Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Sweet Mollie - Colorful Creations Sketch - My Mind's Eye

Hi all!

I cannot believe I totally forgot to post this layout and sketch!  On Monday, it was my turn to post a sketch with a twist for the Twisted Blueprints challenge over at Colorful Creations.  You can find the challenge here, if you want to play along.

This is my sketch......


The twists are to use something distressed, something hard, & something soft.

Here is my take on it....

 All of the banner edges are distressed.  The tree is felt so that would be soft and the staples are hard.
 A little doodling is fun, need not be stressful and helps to enhance these tickets.

 Thanks for visiting, I hope you get a chance to play along.
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love all the stitching on this one! Plus I'm loving how you ran the ric rak down the side to anchor the pennants! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!