Friday, November 23, 2012

Amazing Kid - Boy's Rule - Prima

Hello friends!

There is a fantastic new sketch up on the Boy's Rule blog today, create by the amazing Jenny Evans!

This is my take on  it.....

These great distressed and super boyish papers and embellies are just perfect for documenting a boy's life.  In my case, it is a photo of my youngest super proud of his Lego creation!

Here is the sketch....

 And the details....
 Super fun chipboard and metal,  you cannot get any better than this for boy embellies!

 There were some really cool stickers in the kit that work well for journalling and titles.
My journalling is sort of hidden as it blends in nicely and doesn't detract from the photo.

I hope you pop over to the Boy's Rule blog, to see what the rest of the team is creating and play along yourself!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo and what you did with the sketch .... such a great feel to this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!