Monday, November 12, 2012

Birthday Monkey - Made Especially for You - American Crafts

Hi there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog.  For this week we are challenging you to create a card based on a sketch.  This week's sponsor is "Bugaboo Stamps" who is generously donating 7 digis to the winner.  The DT also got to choose a digi to play with!  How fun is that!

This is my card....


 I couldn't resist this little monkey digi, It is so cute and can be coloured up for a boy or girl card.  I was in the mood for some bright colours so I pulled out some Garden Cafe by American Crafts papers to inspire me.
 I love the way it looks as if the monkey is peeking out over the bottom of this tag.
 American Crafts rub ons are my go to item for a quick and easy sentiment.
 The Copic colours I used on this digi.
 And here is the sketch.  Cute, right!

Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo






1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!