Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Tags - Paper Smooches

Hi there!

The other day I decided to set about making Christmas tags,  I made a couple of different styles, the first of which I cannot share just yet.  so I decided the second batch should be sharable.

I played with some freebie Paper Smooches digis, available on their blog.  This is what I came up with....

 I printed the digis onto some Jillibean paper and hand cut them.
 Side note, I had just managed to talk my self out of investing in a Silhouette and then I took on this project and all of the hand cutting.  I don't mint cutting the outside but the inside is a pain!
 I created them 2.5" x 4.25" and then punched the bottom, you can get 8 tags out of a 8.5" x 11" piece of cardstock.
The sentiments are rub-ons, but you could make this project really economical by stamping.
Little punched circles and pink bakers twine adorn the top.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!