Friday, November 30, 2012

Chrstmas Tags

Hello everyone!

Sorry I do not have a sketch for you today, it is winner day over at ScrapMuch? so if you played along, pop over there to see you you wone!

I do have a couple of projects to share with you though,  first up is a set of tags I created using a Memory Box stocking die and some Jillibean Soup from last Christmas ....

 A second variety using up a bunch of MFT label dies I had cut for another project and didn't use....

 Next up, is a set of tags using a Whimsie Doodles digi stamp....

 I used my 'Paint' program on my computer to colour these up really quick, then added a bit of glitter pen after they were printed.  Some die cutting and I had a quick set of tags!


Thanks for visiting today!  check back tomorrow for a new Creative Scrappers reveal, I am excited about this one!

Laura
xoxo



2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!