Friday, November 09, 2012

Freespirit - Boy's Rule - Prima

Hi there!

If you are here for my Made Especially for You blog hop, or Sketch-y Friday post please scroll down.

There is another fabulous new sketch to play with today over at Boy's Rule!  I had a lot of fun with it when pairing it with this month's fabulous kit!  Actually, I was cropping with friends the other day and they were shocked at just how much was included in a Boy's Rule kit!

Here is a look at my interpretation of the sketch.....

 I was trying to create a look that had the pattern papers popping off the page, so to speak, so I took inspiration from fellow DT member, Jenny, and matted my patterns in black card stock.  Not quite sure I pulled it off as elegantly as she does, but I do like how the colours pop.
 Super fun chipboard pieces.
 Alpha stickers with hand stitching through the, create a title.
 More fun chipboard pieces and some clouds I die cut from karft core cardstock.
 My journaling with a fun new tool and more kraft core cardstock.

Here is the fab sketch by fellow Boy's Rule DT member Jenny.

Now why don't you pop on over to the Boy's Rule blog to play along with this week's sketch!  I will be sure to visit your blog and leave you some love if you do! 

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the hot air balloons and your use of the new journalling tool! Soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!