Sunday, November 04, 2012

My Bliss - Creative Scrappers - My Mind's Eye

Hi there!

This is my first official post as part of the  Creative Scrappers DT,  I am both  excited and nervous!   I love today's sketch  and had a lot of fun playing with it!  Here is a look at it, created by Juliana Michaels.

Here is my layout using The Sweetest Thing by My Mind's Eye...


 I loved the chevrons, and used this tutorial by Julia Stanton to create mine.   I love the dimension that they give!
 

 I also loved the way the sketch suggested sprinkling the embellishments across the page.  I used a combination of larger and smaller embellies as well as mist to create this effect.

The  Creative Scrappers Design Team is a super talented group of scrappres, that I am humbled to be among, why don't you pop over and see what the rest of Team A has created.... and stick around to play along, for your chance at winning this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

17 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO cool...love this page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, congrats on your new adventure. I love your layout and will be using it for a page in my scrapbook of our Great Grandson today. Super excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the CS team, I always love their sketches and inspiration! And as for inspiration, this page is just INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE IT!!! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning page..congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, Laura, I just love this! The colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page is beautiful Laura!! Love the 3 dimensional look of your chevron pattern! And the mix of elements on your page is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the chevron tutorial- so cool and much easier. Love the dimension it gave your layout. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. soft and elegant but simple with fun splatter and great accents.. love it.. and congrats on your 1st official reveal..

    ReplyDelete
  9. your page ROCKED Laura! Awesome job and welcome to CS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome Laura! I love your chevrons and I am going to have to try that technique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your page is stunning Laura! I love the combo of blue and yellow and the chevrons look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again for the chevron tutorial!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout. Just absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! By far one of my favourite layouts ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout! I also love MME everything! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!