Thursday, November 08, 2012

Perfect Pals - Boys Rule - Prima

Hi there!

I have a project up on the Boy's Rule blog today using the fabulous November kit.  I really enjoyed this kit, the rich colours and distressed look are great for creating fabulous boy pages.

 I decided to add a piece of kraft card stock to use as my base for this layout.  I love the look of these colours together.
 I pulled apart the coloured threads from the white threads in the baker's twine that came with this kit to have a solid colour thread to stitch the top of my little banner.  The little chipboard flags on the banner are actually the insides of the cog / wheel chipboard pieces.  I decided to put them to use instead of tossing them in the trash.
 This kit has great chipboard embellishments.
 One of the stickers couples with some alpha stickers combine to create the perfect title.


Why don't you pop by the  Boy's Rule blog, to see what the other DT members are creating, there is always lots going on over there!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Great page Laura!! Love the use of the gears and the extra pieces you used from them, to create the little banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you've set this off against the card stock background ... just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!