Monday, November 26, 2012

Shaped Card - Made Especially for You

Hi there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog.  For this week we are challenging you to create a card that is any shape but a square or a rectangle.  This week's sponsor is "Meljen's Designs" who is generously donating 4 digis to the winner. 

This is my card....

 I chose to make this stocking card using my Cricut and Cuttlebug, it was lots of fun and reminded me I do not use my Cricut enough!

 Of course, I had to add some fun embellishments!
 I also did some dry embossing.


Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the textured stocking ... great flower embellishment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Card!Very Sweet!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!