Monday, November 19, 2012

So Bright - Boy's Rule - Prima

Hi there!

I have a project up on the Boy's Rule blog today using the fabulous November kit.  I really enjoyed this kit, the rich colours and distressed look are great for creating fabulous boy pages.


 This time I paired the kit with light grey cardstock, I like the way these muted colour pop a little more on it.  I decided to scrap this photo I snapped of my youngest for no reason other than he is handsome!   He has such big bright eyes and he is so clever, and I like that the light bulbs speaks to this.
 My jounralling is just a little message to him, and then is clustered with some embellies to create a separate and secondary focal point on the layout.
 A few paint splotches, using some brown Adirondack paint that was in a kit from a few months back.
 I am totally loving the metal in this month's kit.
 And the variety of alpha stickers with are perfect for creating titles.
As a final touch I added a bit of hand stitching.

Why don't you pop by the  Boy's Rule blog, to see what the other DT members are creating, there is always lots going on over there!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love the mix of elements on this Laura!! Those light bulb embellishments are too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love what you've done here with this layout! Love the title, love the bulbs, love the gears!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!