Saturday, November 10, 2012

Table Top Frame - My Mind's Eye

Hi there!

Last weekend I attended a ScrapMuch? retreat, part of the time I helped out and part of the time I scrapped.  I also taught a class!  It was super fun to teach to a great group of ladies and I received so much postive feedback!

This is what I created to teach, a table top Christmas Memories Album.

 This is an Ikea frame that I altered.  There are two plexi inserts that would typically cover /  protect photos on either side.  I  punched holes in the tops of both pieces of plexi and took one out which was used as a clear cover of sorts, for this little album.  I know it is hard to tell in this photo (the one below is slightly better) but the doily and 'title banner' are adhered to the plexi.

 This is the back of the front piece of plexi and the back of the album is showing through.
 Here are all of the pages, both fronts and back that document our Christmas Memories from last year.









After these photos were snapped I added a pretty red ribbon around the base of the frame.

Hope you liked it!

Thanks fro visiting!
Laura


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous !!!! What a great project

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Christmas album! So unique and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this ... so creative and so lovely!!! I'm definitely going to copy this idea at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous minibook. love the idea of using the ikea frame to hang it

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!