Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Tutorial Wednesday - Door Hanger

Hi there!

I have a new tutorial up on the ScrapMuch? blog today and you know I love to share them here, too!

You may remember I shared this door hanger on Monday, created using a sweet digi from Whimsie Doodles.


 Well today I am sharing the template that I created to make this door hanger.....



Once you have the base created you can go ahead and decorate it as desired.  Better yet, pull out your scraps and alpha stickers and have the kids make some on a rainy afternoon.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great hanger.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the plaid leaves! Great idea, thanks for the template too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!