Thursday, December 13, 2012

Best Day Ever

Hi there!

I am back with another digi layout, this is definitely one of my favourites, I love the colours and elements in this kit.


The elements in this kit are from 'Happy Now' from Pink Paislee - I didn't know they did digital did you?  But I am so glad that they do, thisis a great kit with loads of fun elements.

If you look closely this photo is my youngest son holding a snake around his neck and a baby crocodile in his arms - taken in January of this year while we were in Cuba!  He loved it, I'm happy he has that memory.

For this page, I worked on layering elements, cutting shapes from the digital papers and creating a misting effect.  Mostly I was playing around, but as I said I think this is one of my favs so far.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Wow ... almost had no idea it was a digital layout ... you are getting really good at those .. no suprise when you are such a talent!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!