Sunday, December 09, 2012

Card and Gift Wrap

Hi there!

I wanted to share a card I made for a friend, as well as the coordinating gift bag.  I pulled out some of Basic Grey's Wayfarere line that I bought in a 6 x 6 pad, and some of my newer dies and went to town cutting!

I love buying kraft gift bags, it makes it so fun to coordinate the wrap with the card!

I love this colour combo together, I couldn't resist adding lots of dimension and a big fluffy bow, since I was hand delivering it.


 I used a lot of the same elements as I did on the card and a few different ones too, keeping the colours the same so it all matches.  The best part is I got to craft more!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and cute matching gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super elegant ... I love the greys and peachy pinks! What a great way to decorate your bag ... and love all the doilies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!