Saturday, December 08, 2012

Cool Fun

Hi there!

The other night I played around with my PSE, working on my digital scrapping skills a bit, I played with last week's sketch at Let's Get Sketchy (it was one of mine) - though I was too late to link up with them/  Have a look....






Most of the elements are from the sun and Sea free kit from Persnickety Prints, but I used a few other bits and bobs, too.

I practiced adding texture, cutting pieces of patterned paper and used an overlay for the first time.

Thanks for looking!
Laura
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. congrats on working with PSE... i still love my easier version of My Memories Software.(If ever interested discount code on my blog). You will have to teach me how to use PSE after you figure it all out... great fun digi page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, summery page Laura! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!!!! Love those pics with Molly jumping around like that ... such a fabulous layout and great sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!