Sunday, December 02, 2012

Duck Walk - Creative Scrappers - Echo Park

Hi there!

There is a new sketch up on the Creative Scrappers blog today, and it is my week to play along!   I love today's sketch  and had a lot of fun playing with it,it challenged me to use much less patterned paper that I usually do.  Of course, I probably could have found a way to add some more in,  but that is part of the reason I love Creative Scrappers., I am scrapping in ways that I may not have thought of on my own.

Here is my layout....


I used some Echo Park papers, loving the text and wood grain papers - both of which are long time favourite paper styles for me.  I used up lots of the sticker elements, and made some leaf and fence die cuts.  I also added a large stitched flourish and some misting.

Here are some detail shots....

I love the dimension of this layout, and have had it on display since I created it, which is not usual for me.

Here is the inspiration sketch, by Kiki Halbert......

Why don't you pop over to Creative Scrappers and see what the rest of Team A has created.... and stick around to play along, for your chance at winning this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo



8 comments:

  1. love the clustered details and the stitching is a perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout:) The papers are awesome and I love all the dimensional elements you put on this LO. Fantastic job!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! reminds me of my little brother :) your page is beautiful Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great page Laura!! Love the text background and all of the natural elements you used on your page! The tilt on the photos is really fun and your hand stitching looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitching on here! Such a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout... love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Laura,love the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! just love what you did with this! Love those flowers, the leaves and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!