Friday, December 21, 2012

Freebie Friday at The Stamping Chef

Hi all!

It is Freebie Friday over at The Stamping Chef blog,  this week's freebie is so sweet and pretty, you will want to create with it right away!  Here is a look at my sample (though I must apologize for my photos, they are a little grey as the sun hasn't shone for days)......

 I know it is really hard to tell in this photo but I added some glitter pen to the scroll work, it looks pretty in person.
 I had a lot of fun paper piecing these hearts, a look I love but don't often remember to do.

Pop on over to The Stamping Chef blog to see what the rest of the DT has created!  And find out how to get your freebie.

Oh and if you like their Facebook page, Tamara will give you another sweet freebie when we hit 100 Facebook Fans!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo







2 comments:

  1. Great use of the MME collection ... love how you've used it with those stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!