Friday, December 28, 2012

Freebie Friday at the Stamping Chef

Hi all!

It is Freebie Friday over at The Stamping Chef blog,  this week's freebie is so fun and adorable, you will want to create with it right away! Here is what I created.....

 I don't know what it was about this guy, but he just seemed to want to be pink and polka dotted!


These papers are from the Walnut Grove collection by Pebbles.

Pop on over to The Stamping Chef blog to see what the rest of the DT has created!  And find out how to get your freebie.

Oh and if you like their Facebook page, Tamara will give you another sweet freebie when we hit 100 Facebook Fans!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo







4 comments:

  1. Super cute card - love the rhino. Great colours. TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute! I have to start paper piecing!!! You totally amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love how bright and colourful it is! Great paper piecing ... I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has Lynn seen this card, she loves pigs, bet she'd love this! It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!