Sunday, December 02, 2012

Havana - Red Carpet Studios - Echo Park & Lucky 7

Hi thee!

Today I am a Guest Designer over on the Red Carpet Studios blog, this week's theme is travel - which gave me the perfect opportunity to scrap a few of our photos from our trip to Cuba in January !

 I used a mixture of papers from Echo Park and Lucky 7 - they seemed to work nicely together with this theme.
 I love the retro camera, as we took a ton of photos - and everything in Cuba is retro.
 These Studio calico map Thickers make my heart sing!

A mixture of travel tags, from who knows where I have had them for so long - but I love them with this layout and am happy to have finally used them!

Now it's your turn - head on over to the Red Carpet Studios blog, to play along for you chance to win a $10.00 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn.



Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. fabulous fun and colourful vacation page.. love the layers of embellies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout!! Great use of the travel tags and the papers are terrific:D So glad your Guest Designing for us.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I love this ... love the strip on the side and love the colour/paper choices!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!