Friday, December 14, 2012

I Love You - Boy's Rule - Glitz Design

Hi there!

If you are here for my Christmas Tree blog hop - please scroll way down!

I have a project that I am sharing on the Boy's Rule blog today.  So far I am loving this month's kit, based around some great products by Glitz Design.  I have a couple of more things to create, so be sure to keep checking back.  But for today, here goes......

This kit had so many fun acetate elements, not to mention really great baubles and paper patterns.  The "I Love You" piece is part of a collection of papers  a little thicker than tissue paper, they are several really interesting design and they can be used for any number of things.

 I hand cut some banners and die cut a few stars to embellish my layout.

 The fun alpha stickers is a great red colour are a fun part of the kit!

And let's not forget this great striped washi tape!

Thanks for visiting me today, you should pop on by the Boy's Rule blog to see what the rest of the team is up to.

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic page layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun, love how the white space sets off your photo and embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!