Monday, December 17, 2012

Joy - Made Espceially for You

Hi there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog, it is our last one as a challenge group.  For this week we are challenging you to create a card that incorporates 3 snowflakes.  This week's sponsor is "Scraptastical Kreations" who is generously donating a $20 gift certificate to the winner!

This is my card...


A friend gave me her leftovers of this super fun prismatic paper, I love how it catches the light!  My snowflakes are made from acetate and came from an older Little Yellow bicycle collection.

Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and why don't you play along with this, our final challenge.  I am really going to miss crafting with this great group of ladies, I have has so much fun!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The prismatic paper is perfect for the snowflakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful ... love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!