Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry & Bright - Boy's Rule - Glitz Design

Hi all!

There is a new sketch up on the Boy's Rule blog today, you should eally consider playing along!  Here is my take (my apologies for the photo quality - we haven't had sun for days).....


 Feeling a little festive, I once again, used this non Christmas kit from Boy's Rule to create a holiday page.  This photo was taken last Christmas, I love the look on my son's face as he opens this framed Disney stock and realizes he now owns a little piece of the magic.
 I die cut ornaments out of a few of the patterned papers... I love the wood grained one!  And that over-sized bling makes me happy!
 This chevron 'Peek a Boo' is a fabulous sheer piece and the almost tissue 'paper layer' that I used for a photo mat add so much texture.
I created a little journaling bit from the wood grained patterned paper.

And here is the fabulous sketch, created by Jenny Evans.
 Now, why don't you pop on over to the  Boy's Rule blog   to see what the rest of the team has created - and don't forget to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Awesome page Laura! Love the primary colors and the fun chevron behind your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun layout! Love the non-traditional Christmas colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the use of primary colours on this holiday layout ... great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!