Sunday, December 16, 2012

Merry - Red Carpet Studios - MME

Hi there!

Today I am a Guest Designer over on the Red Carpet Studios blog, this week's theme is travel - which gave me the perfect opportunity to get into the Christmas spirit and scrap a few photos from last year.....



I used some MME Christmas papers,  they are so cheerful and colourful.
 I mixed up a few handmade die cut embellishments along with some from this line.
 I used a birdhouse die cut and modified it to create this little gingerbread house, adding a sparkly die cut swirl for the chimney smoke.
 Some fun mist.
Another die cut, with a button and ribbon.....

Now it's your turn - head on over to the Red Carpet Studios blog, to play along for you chance to win a fabulous prize.



Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great use of black and white photos with all of the colourful paper ... really sets off the photos. Great layout design too ... fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!