Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Ride - Creative Scrappers - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

There is a new sketch up on the Creative Scrappers blog today, and it is my week to play along!   I love today's sketch, created by Heather Leopard, is so versatile and crisp.  And it works so well with my new found love of smaller photos!


 The Good Life collection by Fancy Pants seemed just perfect for these photos of my son riding his new bike for the first time.  (I really wish the sun was shining for these photos, but you get the gist, right?)




 I also used some Studio Calico wood elements and some Thickers and MR> Huey's to complete my look.

Here is a look at the sketch.....

Why don't you pop over to Creative Scrappers and see what the rest of Team A has created.... and stick around to play along, for your chance at winning this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic page layout. Love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, Laura! That collection is perfect for your son's pictures!! Crisp and refreshing layout indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, I love that little wood bike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how you used the sketch! All the little details are just incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interpretation of the sketch! I have a "thing" for the smaller pics too! It's amazing how changing that one thing up can make such a difference isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Laura!! That crackled pattern makes a great background for your page and then the pops of color look great!! Awesome job with Heather's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great page Laura!!! my favourites are the patterned papers behind the photos, it looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! Perfect paper collection for those pictures! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely fabulous Laura!! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the crispness of the page and the gorgeous little details. Perfect papers for those cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all details !! fabulous page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect background choice! I love all the accents around the photos too ... fabulous work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!