Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Princess Peyton - The Stamping Chef

Hi there!

This is my first official post as part of  The Stamping Chef team, today the team is playing with a sweet new release called Princess Peyton.  You will find new releases every Tuesday in The Stamping Chef Store.  Here is a look at my card.....


Isn't she sweet! 


As soon as I saw her I knew who I was going to give this card to, so I gave her a pretty green dress in honour of the little recipients favourite colour.


Every princess needs some bling, right?


And maybe a charm.


For those of you that check in regularly, you know I love rub on sentiments, they are mess free and I love that when I am making cards.  Next to that I like sentiments built into my digital stamps - also mess free!

Why don't you pop on over to The Stamping Chef blog to see what some of the other team mates have created!

check back with me on Thursday for a digital layout that I created for The Stamping Chef  and again on Friday - every Friday The Stamping Chef  will have a freebie for you to play with!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. really cute image.. great colouring and so cute card.. and congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card. I really love the beautiful DP you have used and the fabulous details like that little charm. Fabulous coloring. Really happy to be on the team with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's absolutely adorable!!!! Love the bling and details!!! Also, love being part of this great design team with you!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely princess ... love the bling!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!