Friday, December 14, 2012

Sketch-y Firday - Noel

Hi there!

I have a new sketch up on the ScrapMuch? blog today, and as always I am sharing it here, too.


And this week, it is my turn to create a sample ....

 I spun he sketch around and changed the orientation of my photos , but otherwise I stayed pretty true to this sketch.  I was able to use up some leftovers I have of my MME's All is Bright collection, that I love so much!

I have a couple of tricks to share with you too, I wanted to do only a one page layout so I printed smaller photos to document my little guy (several years ago) opening this gift he wanted to so badly and immediately hugging and feeding this little baby boy doll.  Also, as the gift was delayed in shipping, it didn't arrive in time for Christmas day, so when the postman brought it, we weren't really prepare and my son had a really dirty face as he was eating at the time ... to help disguise this and avoid this from being distracting , I printed the photos in black and white.

 I love these pretty layered sticker elements.
 And the washi tape that I adore so much, along with buttons in such pretty colours.
And a great sticker for a title.

All in all, this is a simple layout with clean lines and some fun layers and elements.

Thanks for visiting, don't forget to pop on over to the ScrapMuch? blog to play along with this sketch for your chance to win this month's prize!

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page layout love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!