Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Stocking Lizzie - Whimsie Doddles

Hello!

I have another card to share today using a  Whimsie Doodles image. I think you will agree that there are just too many cute digis not to colour up another one!  I played with 'Stocking Goodies", she is just too adorable and makes me smile every time I peek at her.

 I kept my card layout pretty simple and used a little large image, this time.
 She comes with a built in sentiment, but of course you can cut and paste it elsewhere if you wish.
I stuck to only 4 main colours and shades of those colours to keep my image fairly quiet, using these MME papers as my inspiration.


Don't' forget to check in on the Whimsie Doodles blog often to see what is going on, oh and don't forget to play along with this month's challenge - you have until the 13th to enter!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love little Stocking Lizzie. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and I love the colors you chose to work with!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super sweet ... love the jammies on her and love the bell accent!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!